Onlyfans has officially banned explicit content on their platform. The platform known for sex work and nudes has officially banned all explicit content.
Explicit content being:
- shows, promotes, advertises or refers to “sexually explicit conduct”, which means:
- actual or simulated sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, between persons of any sex;
- actual or simulated masturbation;
- any exhibition of the anus or genitals of any person which is extreme or offensive;
- actual or simulated material depicting bodily fluids commonly secreted during sexual conduct;
All of which was allowed in the platform beforehand will be banned effectively on October 1st, 2021.
So what should you do if you’re an Onlyfans content creator?
- Don’t panic. The platform may be getting rid of explicit content but there are over 100+ different content subscription platforms exactly like Onlyfans with less restrictions.
- Sell as much content as possible. Use this event as a SALE for all followers to sell more content.
- Have a backup plan. We are planning to use other platforms that are more friendly for explicit content. Also let your fans know regularly that if they want to find you to go to the other website.
- Maximize your revenue as much as possible.
Best OnlyFans alternative :
For what we see in the industry 3 apps are taking the lead for replacing OnlyFans
Seems like a lot of big names and agencies are moving to Fansly, so their subs will follow.
Alexa Rank: 56k
Payment Method: Bank Transfer (ACH/SEPA), Skrill, and Paxum.
Being older than the other two, will make us believe they are better equipped in term of banking and servers. Very similar than Onlyfans.
Alexa Rank: 65k
Payment Method: ACH(US), Wire transfer (ROW).
Crypto: In development
SW owned, but based in Uk. Don’t have a referal system in place yet but in devlopement.
Alexa Rank: 72k
We will recommend you to make your own opinion by creating a profile on those 3 platforms and try them out before moving all your subs to one.
Here are 3 tips for you to maximize your OnlyFans account until October:
1. Content, Content, Content
Real estate is about location, location and location. OF is about content. It needs to be both QUANTITY and QUALITY. Create unique content related to your niche and listen to your fans. The only way to compete in this market is to truly be separate in your content quality and niche.
2. Tiktok is watching you…But…still a powerful source of traffic.
Yes TikTok is going after linktree, thirst trap and OF creators and they can ban your account. But the good news is that you don’t have to be half-naked to get viral.
Be subtle and sexy but grow a niche not related to OF – it would help you with bringing traffic and personal branding.
If you need to be part of our Tiktok Growth group and receive every week TikTok calendar with specific trends to do DM us at @seirenagency
3. Paid Promo
Paid shoutouts and promotions from other Onlyfans creators are a sure way to gain active buyers and fans. The key to buying shoutouts is checking the engagement of the creators’ Onlyfans profile and their social media profiles.
But you need to be careful of scams and GG of being bots!
If you consistently invest back into your brand you’ll have scalable growth.